Tuesday, March 6, 2012

13 days.

13 days until I start school for Psychology. I rushed to get all the documents sent that needed to be sent & completed FAFSA. I spoke with the school representatives about 25 times, seriously. I got accepted. I am so excited. I've got the perfect laptop (macbook pro) thanks to my absolutely wonderful parents. I got my books in the mail today. One is back ordered but I received a message that it has shipped today so I will have it in plenty of time. I have a little under 4 years of schooling for my bachelors in Psychology: Life Coaching and then I will complete my Masters in Professional Counseling. I then will get licensed and become a Licensed Professional Counselor (a Therapist). 

It may be a long time from now that I will be an official therapist but today, I am one step closer to becoming one than I was yesterday. And that feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment